Due to COVID-19, Maureen’s Haven has been taking measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and supporters. Please note that we have implemented the following safety practices and changes to our Day Center operations.
- The Day Center is open for guests from 10pm – 4pm, Monday through Friday and from 2pm – 4pm Saturday and Sunday
- All guests who wish to utilize our Emergency Winter Shelter Program MUST have proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID-19 test not older then 3 days.
- All guests are required to wear a mask when indoors, both at the Day Center and at our Shelter Sites.
- All guests are required to wash their hands and are encouraged to practice social distancing.
- We also encourage all guests to consider getting a COVID-19 vaccination, and we will assist those who request one with obtaining a vaccination.
We are accepting donations of essential items such as non-perishable foods, beverages, cleaning products, Lysol, paper towels, toilet paper, and toiletries.
We are only accepting LIMITED CLOTHING DONATIONS at this time and ask that all anyone interested in donating goods contact us directly. Please DO NOT leave clothing donation on our front porch.
Please contact us (631-727-6831) directly if you are looking to donate items.