Due to COVID-19, Maureen’s Haven has been taking measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and supporters. Please note that we have implemented the following safety practices and changes to our Day Center operations.
- The Day Center is open for guests from 12pm – 4pm, Monday through Friday.
- Guests are required to make an appointment for case management services.
- We are limited the number of guests in the building to 8 people.
- All guests are required to wash their hands, wear a mask, and practice social distancing.
- We also have a backyard garden and guests are encouraged to use that space rather than be indoors.
We are accepting donations of essential items such as non-perishable foods, beverages, cleaning products, Lysol, paper towels, toilet paper, and toiletries.
We are only accepting LIMITED CLOTHING DONATIONS at this time and ask that all anyone interested in donating goods contact us directly. Please DO NOT leave clothing donation on our front porch.
Please contact us (631-727-6831) directly if you are looking to donate items.